We provide auditing and consulting services of processes, activities, programs, projects and entities.
Our Auditing services include the following areas of expertise:
IT (Including Oracle, SAP, and application pre-implementations).
Legal and Professional Billing Audits
- Construction Audits.
- Government and Not-for-Profit Audits.
- Compliance Audits (e.g., OMB FAR, DCAA, FTA, GASB Requirements, A-133, A-128, SSAE 16 - formerly SAS 70,, Government Grants, and SAS 99).
- Quality and Process Audits under MMIC standards (standards that include ISO, ITIL and COBIT).
- SCAMPI®* CMMI™* Appraisals Level 2 and 3 and High Maturity Levels 4 and 5.
- Operational and Internal Control Audits (manufacturing, transportation, and aerospace industries).
- Financial Audits.
- Third Party Contract Audit.
- Fraud Investigations.
Our Consulting services include the following:
Accounting, and Bookkeeping Services.
Tax Preparation Services.
- Payroll Services
IT Project, Construction and Operations Management.
Construction Project Controls.
- Risk Assessments.
- Systems Development and Implementation.
- Data Security.
- Data and Business Analysis.
- Project Implementations to comply with CMMI™* standards.
- CMMI™* Consulting and Process Guidance and Implementation.
- Process Improvement based on PSP®* and TSP®*.
- Contract negotiations, Resource Planning, Budgeting/ Forecasting, Facility Assessment and Staff Development.
- Sarbanes and Oxley.
*CMMI is a Trade Mark of Carnegie Mellon University. SCAMPI, PSP (Personal Software Process) and TSP (Team Software Process) are Service Marks of Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute).